» Eko-Okna has conquered Great Britain and they are getting ready for...
» MI Windows Closes Two Milgard Production Facilities
» Shelforce helps fire service with door entry training
» UK is top recycling contributor
other news »
- types of windows
- tilt & turn
- barn & storage building
- antique & custom
- English (sash & casement)
- smoke exhaust windows
- specialty & special shape
- display windows
- partition walls
- all roof windows
- suppliers & accessories
- facades & winter gardens
- window coverings & gates
- machines & surface processing
More information about DRUTEX
The modern aluminum system used for production of exterior architectural elements that requires thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Windows in MB-86 SI system may be used both in individual buildings and in aluminum facades.
- Increased thermal insulation of MB-86SI system thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
- Very good heat transmittance coefficient U thanks to the application of thermal breaks.
- Great choice of colours in the standard colour range enables to satisfy the of most demanding clients.
- The profile shape enables to obtain slender and resistant structure of the windows and doors.
- Tightness is ensured thanks to the application of special gaskets made of two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular, that provides many years of exploitation as well as great thermal insulation.
- Wide range of filling thickness guarantees the possibility to use any standard and non-standard glass.