Z-RS door lock
More information about MACO
Z-RS door lock is ideal for timber, PVC and aluminium doors that do not require a multi-point locking system, this product stands out due to its straightforward preparation and rapid installation. Its excellent, rugged construction and locking dead bolt throws 20 mm even on a backset of 25 mm with a single turn of the key are special characteristics of the MACO Z-RS mortise lock.
Benefits for end users:
- compact, rugged construction;
- locking bolt is secured against counter-pressure;
- a single turn of the key dead locks the door;
- MACO silent latch function ensures easy closing of the door leaf.
Advantages for fabricators:
- straightforward and rapid installation;
- with cranked latch as standard;
- roller latch can be easily retrofitted;
- existing striker plate range can be used;
- non handed door lock can be used on both left or right handed doors.