» HURST rolls out new marketing support package
» Polstar – visions and dreams in the door factory
» Considerations you should make when choosing new patio doors
» New £5,000 security guarantee from Solidor
other news »
- types of doors
- bi-fold & accordion
- glass doors
- cold storage doors
- specialty & special shape
- suppliers & accessories
- facades & winter gardens
- window coverings & gates
- machines & surface processing
More information about DRUTEX
Modern and resistant aluminum doors that stand out with high durability.
- Doors in MB86 SI system may be used in both individual building and aluminum facades.
- Increased thermal insulation of MB-86 SI system achieved thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
- Very good heat transmittance coefficient (U-value) thanks to the application of thermal breaks.
- Big choice of colours in the standard colour range, enables to satisfy the most demanding clients
- The profile shape enables to obtain slim and durable structures of windows and doors.
- Tightness is ensured by the application of special gaskets made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular, which guarantees resistance to ageing during years of exploitation as well as great thermal insulation.
- Wide range of filling thicknesses guarantees the possibility to apply any standard and non-standard glasses.